8:07 PM

NEW LIFE..NEW FRIENDS...NEW WORK...NEW BLOG POST

I just realized that you cannot move on and be somebody if you cannot let go of the past that keeps on taunting you.. you can always be very thankful to your past experiences in life that put you where you are right now.  But if the past just keeps on putting you down and low why would you bring things to the future?!



So... to do this I deleted my old post and decided to create a new atmosphere on my blog site.  This is my site and not theirs... therefore it should be the NEW me, my life, my love, my angels, and my adventures in life.


Let us not forget the lessons we have in our past experiences but leave everything that will not contribute anything in your future!  If you are ever mentioned here in my blog it only means that you are important to me and that I consider you to be with me in the future and not in my past!

Peace you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the
other person's web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Also visit my website - all penny stocks